December 24th- Celebrate by Flamingo

CelebrateRight click to download the video.

This entry was posted in gen, vid. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to December 24th- Celebrate by Flamingo

1. myhnabird says:

Brilliant! Very, very clever! But the Starsky character sure doesn’t fill out his jeans as well as the original…

2. Spencer5460 says:

OMG I was laughing so hard. I love Minnie! But, yes, Starsky’s jeans needed to be tighter.

3. pat says:

You’re a magician, F!!! I marvel at your imagination and then your skill at bringing one of these creations to life! Thanks so much, you and all your elves, for this fabulous calendar! Every day has been a genuine treasure. Happy HAPPY Holidays to you and yours, and everyone else in the SH fandom.

4. Sam(samudee) says:

๐Ÿ˜€ This is awesome – Happy celebrations to Flamingo, Cayanne and all helpers!

5. Ursula Angstrom says:

A great way to start Christmas Eve. Thanks, Flamingo!

Ursula Angstrom

6. Kat says:

Oh yeah, Minnie was a hoot! Thanks, F. That was… scary! LOL!

7. tsilvy says:

Thank you so much, Flamingo, for this and for all the work you put into this year’s amazing Advent Calendar. You did a great job! THANK YOU! ๐Ÿ˜€

8. Calliatra says:

Hee, thatโ€™s so fun! And what an earworm the song is!

9. wightfaerie says:

Yay, I made it! Love this, Flamingo. So funny. Happy dance. Thank you.

10. marianrose says:

What a celebration! I had forgotten to watch this until today. It was Christmas/New Year’s Day all over again. Lucky me.

This is incredibly wonderful. Hutch’s expression and dance moves cracked me up. And I loved Starsky’s expression too with the girls and Huggy. So much fun!!

11. ly888ly888 says:

Sorry I didn’t have a chance to watch this sooner. It’s very well done and quite funny. Those are the best dance moves we’ve ever seen by Hutch!

Thank you, Flamingo for all your hard work getting the Advent calendar together. It really added something special to my holiday season. Wishing you and yours a happy new year!